Connor is an extinct town, now an unorganized territory (township). Conner was organized as Plantation Letter K R2 in 1872; changed its name to Connor Plantation in 1877; organized into an incorporated town in 1913; and that incorporation was repealed in 1945. 
Also known as Township Letter K, Second Range West of the Easterly Line of the State (TK R2 WELS).
Boundary changes. Part of Caribou was annexed to Connor in 1881.
Records. Town and vital records of Connor are probably preserved in Caribou, Maine.