Daggett County, Utah LDS Church Stakes and Wards
From FamilySearch Wiki
Stakes in Daggett County, 1930
- Lyman Stake, Wyoming
- Boundaries: All of Daggett County, Utah and all or part of Uinta and Sweetwater Counties, Wyoming.
- Wards, 1930: Green River, Lyman, Manila, McKinnon, Millburne, Mountian View; Rock; Springs and Winton Branch.
Alpha list of wards in the county
Linked below are the ward and stake records for Daggett County, Utah on microfilm at the FamilySearch Library. Click on a ward for records (up to about 1948).
- For a timeline history and boundaries of wards that existed in 1930, click to the appropriate stake (above).
- For later records, check with the Church History Library.
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 452