Dorlikon parish, Zürich, Switzerland Genealogy
Guide to Dorlikon parish, Zürich, Switzerland ancestry, family history, and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
Dorlikon was a filial parish to the church parish of Andelfingen, obtaining its own priest in 1599. In 1643, it became an independent church parish, but was merged politically with Altikon in 1648. In 1878, Dorlikon changed its name to Thalheim an der Thur.
Locations within Dorlikon
(see here for article describing the Zürich census records)
Dorlikon was a filial of Andelfingen until 1643, when it became independent. The 1634 census is probably recorded under Andelfingen. Dorlikon was merged politically with Altikon in 1648; censuses after 1648 were recorded under Altikon. The following censuses are available for Dorlikon:
|Census Year||FHL Film number||item number||beginning page|
(see here for article describing Swiss compiled genealogies)
The following genealogies have been researched for Dorlikon families:
The following surnames held citizenship in Dorlikon prior to 1875:
The town's website (in German) can be found here.