Earlham, Norfolk Genealogy
|Poor Law Union||Norwich|
|Parish registers: 1622|
|Bishop's Transcripts: 1698|
|Probate Court||Court of the Archdeaconry of Norfolk|
|Location of Archive|
|Norfolk Record Office|
EARLHAM, a parish in Norwich district, Norfolk; on the river Yare, near the Norfolk railway, 2 miles W of Norwich. The living is a vicarage, united with the donative of Bowthorpe, in the diocese of Norwich. 
Earlham is in the district of Norwich.
Census records from 1841 to 1911 are available online. For access, see England Census Records and Indexes Online. Census records from 1841 to 1891 are also available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library. The first film number is 438869.
Earlham, Norfolk Genealogy parish registers of christenings, marriages and burials are available online for the following years:
|Earlham, Norfolk Genealogy Online Parish Records|
Poor Law Unions
- For more information on the history of the workhouse, see Peter Higginbotham's web site: www.workhouses.org.uk and http://www.institutions.org.uk/workhouses/england/norf/norwich_workhouse.htm
- Norwich Poor Law Union
- Norfolk Poor Law Unions
- Earlham on GenUKI
- John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales 1870-72. Date accessed: 19 September 2013.
- 'Norfolk Parish Registers Browse', findmypast, accessed 31 July 2015.
- 'Norfolk Coverage', FreeREG, accessed 22 February 2014.
- 'England, Norfolk Archdeacon's Transcripts, 1600-1812,' FamilySearch, accessed 22 March 2014.
- 'England, Norfolk, Bishop's Transcripts, 1685-1941', FamilySearch, accessed 22 March 2014.
- 'England, Norfolk, Parish Registers (County Record Office), 1538-1900', FamilySearch, accessed 17 March 2014.
- 'Norfolk Coverage,' The Joiner Marriage Index, accessed 8 February 2014.
- Norfolk Transcription Archive, accessed 15 April 2014.
- 'Subscription Coverage Catalogue', TheGenealogist, accessed 11 January 2016.