FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject FamilySearch Historical Records/Volunteer Questionnaire
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Redirected from FamilySearch Historical Records Volunteer Questionnaire)
We’d like to know a little about you!
Please copy and paste this questionnaire into a word document and email it to email@example.com.
And P.S. ... thank you for your time!
- How did you find out about us?
- What is your motivation for volunteering?
- How much experience have you had (if any) editing in the Family Research Wiki?
- In what areas of Family History are you interested in/have done research?
- In which countries or US states have you researched, if any?
- Which types of records do you have experience working with, if any? (i.e., birth records, courthouse records, etc.)?
- Language Abilities in reading and/or writing:
- Talents/Skills (can be related to this or just in general):
- Computer skills (programs, applications, etc.):
- Are you interested specifically in any of the tasks listed on the Project Tasks page?
- What do you need from us to get you started?
- Any additional comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated!