FamilySearch Indexing: US, Virginia—Bible Record Collection, 1700–1900, Overview
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Bible Record Index Card—Sample 1
- Bible Record Index Card—Sample 2
- Bible Record Index Card—Sample 3
- Cross-Reference Card
- How to Index a Bible Index Card
Skill Level: Beginning
- This project is recommended for new volunteers who are still becoming familiar with the indexing process and system.
Characteristics and Description
- All records are Bible index cards.
- Each batch includes 20 images.
- Each image is of one Bible index card.
- The cards are usually typed, rather than handwritten.
- Project instructions (for this project)
- Basic indexing instructions (for all projects)
- Field helps (a printable list of all field helps)
- Project updates (current information and questions and answers about this project, updated as needed)
- No restrictions are associated with this collection. The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.