FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 14 November 2013
From FamilySearch Wiki
MeetingPlace ID: 0000; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 1 p.m. Mountain time on Thursdays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Kudos go to
Moderators and Adopters
Conversation in the call:
- As suggested by Steve Cottrell last week, the Wiki Support Team members will post a message on the talk pages of the localities or topics that they oversee. Example: Ghana
- Wilma would like feedback on Okanogan County, Washington(Land and Property records). Will this be useful for consultants? We will discuss further next week,
Updates and follow up
- Thank you to Linda (Wiki Support Team) who has taken on the responsibility of adding information that comes in through "Submit Wiki Content." She is also contacting submitters to let them know when she adds the content. She has made great progress in one week.
- There has been no official date given, but Meeting Place will be replaced by WebEx for all meetings.
Community Council Report
Items to pose to Community Council
New Agenda Items