FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 18 October 2012
MeetingPlace ID: 0000; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 1 p.m. Mountain time on Thursdays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Introduce new members
- No new members
Kudos go to ...
Updates and follow up
- Status of the Wiki - still problems with being logged out, with tables (including cells and padding), and e-mails not being sent.
- Community Council - A community council has been selected and agreed to serve. The members are:
- Wilma Adkins
- Teri Brown
- Jane Colmenares
- Steve Cottrell
- Ian Edwards
- Jamie Mayhew
Group will meet and choose a Chair. They will come up with procedures for sharing meeting minutes as well as ensuring transparency. Wiki page will be created to allow users to communicate with the council.
To be announced to the Wiki in coming days - suggestions were made to post on the forum thread requesting nominations, to create a message on the wiki (banner ?).
New Agenda Items
- Be part of the solution! Make your opinions known! Post comments to an existing thread or start a new discussion at Wiki Contributors Corner forum.
| Current forum threads of interest:
New since last week
Comments added since last week
Decisions made since last week