FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 24 October 2013
To review the recording of a previous meeting, click MeetingPlace Select Find a Meeting (ID 0000), enter the date (or date range -- such as Jan 1, 2013), and click Search. Scroll down and select the meeting you wish to review.
Kudos go to
Moderators and Adopters
Conversation in the call:
Updates and follow up
- Research Wiki Yammer Group. Ask for an invite via e-mail to get in this group.
- User page examples for article: Help:User Page
- Kathryn on usability testing - Meet to talk testing (Jane, Lisa). Test plan was submitted for feedback/approval.
- See King County, Washington Newspapers Wilma's team is working on this. She is willing to teach others. Meeting Place ID: 7771 Tues, October 29 at 2PM Mountain
- Also see King County Washington Cemeteries Project (Wilma)
Community Council Report
Wilma - Met Oct 23rd. Met using WebEx. Has to use this now instead of Meeting Place.
- usability testing
- US Public Records Information. Seehow concern was addressed. How to Remove Records from the U.S. Public Records Collection shared does not include all places where your address may have come from.
- Family History Center pages that are empty. Putting contact information on center pages.
Items to pose to Community Council
New Agenda Items