FamilySearch Wiki:Idaho Project Meeting Agenda 10 August 2010
From FamilySearch Wiki
Join the meeting, the ID is 3653
- New Task -- Churches and Church Records in the Cities and Towns of Idaho Jimmy B. Parker 23:17, 9 August 2010 (UTC)
Add your recognition items below
- Kudos goes to ...
- Rorie Jenson and Frances Taylor for their continued work on the towns (cities) of Idaho.
- What to do if headings are missing on a county or city page (or any page, for that matter). Jimmy B. Parker 07:06, 10 August 2010 (UTC)
- Does it help to have a chart of the towns, as with the churches task, to help keep track of which towns have had the churches added? In this case, there are several cities or towns that have no current churches and may have never had a church within its boundaries. Rather, the residents may have attended a church in an adjoining town. How do we let the Wiki users know that? And on the task chart, how do we indicate we have looked and found no churches for that town? Or does that matter at this point? Jimmy B. Parker 23:22, 9 August 2010 (UTC)
- If a chart of the towns by name is helpful, should the Project Leader create a similar chart for the town halls so we have a place to record the progress of that task by town, rather than by county only? Jimmy B. Parker 23:26, 9 August 2010 (UTC)