FamilySearch Wiki:Technical Meeting Agenda 24 May 2011
From FamilySearch Wiki
http://meetingplace.ldschurch.org, ID is 7780
Add your recognition items below
- Kudos go to ...
News items can now be found on the Community News page in the Wiki.
Technical Issues & Workarounds
- What are the barriers to getting various different language versions of the Research Wiki up and running? Which languages are in the pipeline to be released? --Steve 19:25, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
- Anyone having problems using Feedback within the Wiki? I couldn't scroll down (it's like mini-bungee!) and I had to use "arrow" at the bottom to get scrolling going. I'm using Firefox (the problem existed in earlier versions and it is still a problem in latest versio - 4.0.1) Dsammy 19:37, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
- Anyone else having problems with Forums not doing e-mail notifications when threads are updated? Lise 20:00, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
- I wasn't aware something was wrong until you mentioned it and I looked - one subsection is missing - Wiki Technical!!! That's where most of my posts are located in. No wonder I was not getting any notifications. Dsammy 20:14, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
- Is it possible for the wiki to utilise the available space on screen for people with wide-screen set-ups? Currently the content is shown in the middle of the screen with noticeably wide borders! ---Steve 19:54, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
- That would be good but not all wide-ones work same way. My home monitor is wide and it take full screen while those at Family History Library don't. It depends on brand names. Dsammy 20:05, 24 May 2011 (UTC)