FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject Waypointing/Peru, Junin, Santisima Trinidad de Huancayo, Catholic Church Records
Project Name: Peru, Junin, Santisima Trinidad de Huancayo, Catholic Church Records
Number of Publishable Units: 1
Number of Folders: 81
Project Owner: Leo Quatel, Leandro.Quatel@ldschurch.org,
Alternative Contacts: Caleb Pusey, firstname.lastname@example.org, 801-240-2592
Project Completion Deadline: April 8, 2011
Assigned Waypointers: Volunteers
Assigned Auditors: Leo Quatel
- Go to “File,” “Open Project,” and select “Peru, Junin, Santisima Trinidad de Huancayo, Catholic Church Records” from the drop-down menu, then click “OK.”
- Locate and mark any camera operator, focus images or title boards as “Administrative.”
- The Consolidated Form for this project has the following fields:
- ‘’’Item Number’’’
With this project we are only capturing the item number that is on the film. This can be determined by the number that is on the starting and ending title boards for the film sections. This number should match the item number in the film notes. These need to be numbered in order (Ex. 1,2,3, etc.).
- Once the consolidated form is complete, highlight the item it applies to and click “New.”
- Repeat this process until all books have been Waypointed with their own Consolidated Form.
- When you are confident that all waypoints are correct, click “Finish.” A new folder should load, or you can start with step 1 of these instructions to open a new folder.
- When you have finished your first folder, please send an email to Leo or Caleb, so they can audit your work and give feedback on any issues they find.
Occasionally the film notes will not match the items that are on the film, or they will not match up properly. If this is the case, please email the DGS number of the film to the Project Owner for review. If you have any questions regarding this project please contact any of the contacts above.