Federal Way Washington Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Welcome to the Federal Way Family History Center Wiki Page!
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
- 34815 Weyerhaeuser Way S Federal Way WA 98003 United States
- Monday: By Appointment
- Thursday: By Appointment
- Friday: 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Saturday: By Appointment
- Sunday: By Appointment
All major holidays and General Conference: We occasionally close unexpectedly due to inclement weather or illness: Please call for information about unexpected alterations to our normal operation hours:
Calendar and Events
Upcoming Events: Federal Way Family Discovery Day October 15th at the Federal Way, WA Stake Center. 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Class Schedule: We hope to begin new classes in the coming weeks.
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- Recording Room to record your story!
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- Computers, microfilm readers, printers, scanners, recording equipment, wifi network
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)