Garfield County, Utah LDS Church Stakes and Wards
Stakes in Garfield County, 1930
- Garfield Stake, Utah
- Boundaries: All of Piute and Garfield Counties.
- Wards, 1930: Antimony, Boulder Branch, Circleville, Escalante North, Escalante South, Junction, Kingston and Widtsoe.
- Panguitch Stake, Utah
- Boundaries: South end of Panguitch Valley.
- Wards, 1930: Cannonville, Hatch, Henriville, Tropic, Panguitch North and Panguitch South.
Alpha list of wards in the county
Linked below are the ward and stake records for Garfield County, Utah on microfilm at the FamilySearch Library. Click on a ward for records (up to about 1948).
- For a timeline history and boundaries of wards that existed in 1930, click to the appropriate stake (above).
- For later records, check with the Church History Library.
Antimony Ward • Boulder Ward • Cannonville Ward • Escalante North Ward • Escalante South Ward • Garfield East Ward • Garfield Ward • Garfield West Ward • Hatch Ward • Henrieville Ward • Hillsdale Branch • Panguitch 1st Ward • Panguitch 2nd Ward • Panguitch North Ward • Panguitch South Ward • Panguitch Stake • Panguitch Ward • Tropic Ward • Widtsoe Ward •
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 274
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 226-227