Greenville Michigan Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
Center Contacts and Hours
- 10700 W Carson City Rd Greenville MI 48838 United States
- Library is around the back of the building-Northeast Door.
- Language: English
Phone: 616.225.8210 (leave a message) or 616.754.7731 for immediate assistance
- Every Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Closed during inclement weather.
- Call for Special Access Hours
Calendar and Events
- FamilySearch Catalog: This location is Computer Only-No Microfilm reader is available.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- 3 certified computers that allow access to Ancestry and 19 other partner sites for free- Lexmark Printer/Scanner that can scan and post your photos and documents directly to your FamilySearch Tree
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)