Gunhouse, Lincolnshire Genealogy
Guide to Gunhouse, Lincolnshire ancestry, family history, and genealogy: parish registers, transcripts, census records, birth records, marriage records, and death records.
|Poor Law Union||Glanford Brigg|
|Registration District||Glanford Brigg|
|Parish registers: None; For records see Frodingham and also West Halton|
|Bishop's Transcripts: None|
|Probate Court||Pre-1834 - Court of the Archdeaconry of Stow; Post-1833 - Court of the Bishop of Lincoln (Episcopal Consistory)|
|Location of Archive|
|Lincolnshire Record Office|
Gunhouse is another name for Gunness; refer to Gunness with Burringham, Lincolnshire St John the Baptist.
GUNHOUSE, a hamlet, in the parish of West Halton, union of Glandford-Brigg, N. division of the wapentake of Manley, parts of Lindsey, county of Lincoln, 10 miles (N. N. W.) from Glandford-Brigg. The chapel was rebuilt in 1838. 
Census records from 1841 to 1911 are available online. For access, see England Census Records and Indexes Online. Census records from 1841 to 1891 are also available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library. The first film number is 438764.
Poor Law Unions
- Lewis, Samuel A., A Topographical Dictionary of England (1848), pp. 348-360. Date accessed: 22 August 2013.