Gwredog, Anglesey Genealogy
GWREDOG, a chapelry, in the parish of Llantrisaint, hundred of Llyvon, union and county of Anglesey, North Wales, 2 miles (N. by E.) from Llanerchymedd. The chapel, dedicated to St. Mary, is a very small and plain edifice, occupying a solitary situation, almost inaccessible in winter, and without any road leading to it.
Maps and Gazetteers
- Lewis, Samuel A., A Topographical Dictionary of Wales (1846). Adapted. Date accessed: 21 Aug 2014.