United States > Utah > Millard County > Hinckley
Hinckley was first settled in 1876 by Erastus F. Pack. The area was part of the LDS Deseret Ward until 1891 when that ward was split and the area now known as Hinckley was made the Hinckley Ward, named after Ira N. Hinckley. George Theobald surveyed the town and divided it into 14 blocks of 5 acres each.
- Utah Gravestone Photo Project
Church History and Records
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints