Hodges Family Association
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Hodges Family Society|
The Hodges Family Association ...
- 1 Benefits
- 2 History of the society
- 3 Society Officers
- 4 Society Projects
- 5 Blog
- 6 Facebook page
- 7 Publications
- 8 Newsletters
- 9 Collections
- 10 Events
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions
- 12 Nearby or Alternate Repositories
- What are the benefits for becoming a member of the society?
- What are the benefits the society has to offer for those who are not members?
History of the society
FamilySearch Wiki Projects
FamilySearch Wiki Page Adoptions
- Record collections or papers to which your society has access
- How these records can help researchers (May link to a Wiki article connected with the location)
- Where the record is located (online, on site, at nearby repositories)
- How to access it from a distance (order information, if any)
- Indexes for records about this area
- Where the index is located (online, book, or on site)
- Look ups, and copying records from local repositories, if any (here or in Q & A below)
- Directions on how your society does this, and sends the information back to the patron
- (also include society trips to areas of interest here, in workshops, or in training below)
- (also include presentations online, on site, or elsewhere about how to do research in your area)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What are the directions to the society?
- Q. What are the society's hours of operation?
- May also include such items as: cost to join your society, how members access online records, free look ups, online meetings, newsletter queries, access to publications, or support from other members
Nearby or Alternate Repositories
- (List each repository, link to it, and briefly describe their collection. Ideally list around 3 to 7 repositories, but this is flexible.)