Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Mungkid, District Court Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)
|Access the Records|
Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Mungkid Citizenship Records .
|This article describes a collection of records at FamilySearch.org.|
|Mungkid, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia|
|Flag of the Republic of Indonesia|
|Location of Mungkid, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia|
|Title in the Language|
What is in the Collection?
This collection, which spans from 1985-2013, includes citizenship records from the Mungkid District Court in Mungkid, Indonesia. This collection contains the following record types:
- Perdata Perceraian (Civil divorce records)
- Perdata Warisan (Civil heritage records)
- Permohonan Akte Kelahiran Anak (Applications for birth certificate)
- Permohonan Akte Kematian (Death certificate applications)
- Permohonan Ganti Nama (Application for name change)
- Permohonan Pembetulan Akte Kelahiran (Requests to correct birth certificate)
- Permohonan Pengangkatan Anak (Adoption applications)
- Permohonan Perkawinan (Marriage requests)
- Permohonan Perwalian Anak (Child guardianship petitions)
These records are written in Indonesian.
|You can browse through images in this collection by visiting the browse page for Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Mungkid Citizenship Records, 1985-2013.|
Heir Appointment Documents may contain the following information:
- Name of Decedent
- Date of Death
- Name of Beneficiaries
- List of inheritance items
Birth Certificates may contain the following:
- Name of Declarant/Father
- Declarant's Age, Occupation and Residence
- Name and Gender of Child
- Date and Place of Birth
- Parents' Names, including Maiden Name of Mother
- Names of Witnesses or Godparents
- Witnesses’ Age, Occupation and Residence
Divorce Applications may contain the following information:
- Name of Applicant
- Name of Spouse
- Date of Application
Naturalization Records may contain:
- Name of Applicant
- Applicant’s Birth Date and Place
- Name of Spouse & Children
- Spouse & Children’s Birth Dates and Places
- Port of Arrival
- Date of Arrival
- Vessel of Arrival
How Do I Search the Collection?
As you are searching, it is helpful to know such information as your ancestor's given name and surname, as well as some identifying information such as residence, age, and family relationships.
To search by image:
To search the collection, you will need to follow this series of links:
⇒Select "Browse through images" on the initial collection page
⇒ Select the 'Record Type' category
⇒ Select the 'Year and Number(s)' category which takes you to the images.
Search the collection by image, comparing the information with what you already know about your ancestors to determine if the image relates to them. You may need to look at several images and compare the information about the individuals listed in those images to your ancestors to make this determination.
- Use the estimated age to calculate a birth date.
- Use the age and location of individuals to search for further family information in census, church, and land records.
- Use the names of the parents to search for their marriage record.
For Help Reading These Records
These records are in Indonesian. For help with reading the records, see the following resources:
Tips to Keep in Mind
- When looking for a person who had a common name, look at all the entries for the name before deciding which is correct.
- Check for variant spellings of the names.
- Search the records of nearby localities (i.e. Magelang, Klaten, Purworejo, Wonosobo, and Boyolali).
|FHL Place Indonesia, Jawa Tengah items or FHL Keyword Indonesia, Jawa Tengah items in the FamilySearch Library Catalog. For other libraries (local and national) or to gain access to items of interest, see Indonesia Archives and Libraries.|
How You Can Contribute
| We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. We are looking for additional information that will help readers understand the topic and better use the available records. We also need translations for collection titles and images in articles about records written in languages other than English. For specific needs, please visit WikiProject FamilySearch Records. |
Please follow these guidelines as you make changes. Thank you for any contributions you may provide.
Citing this Collection
Citing your sources makes it easy for others to find and evaluate the records you used. When you copy information from a record, list where you found that information. Here you can find citations already created for the entire collection and for each individual record or image.
- “Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Mungkid Citizenship Records, 1985-2013.” Images. FamilySearch. http://FamilySearch.org : accessed 2016. Citing Raden Widodo, Mungkid.
|The image citation is available by clicking on the Information tab at the bottom left of the screen. You can browse through images in this collection by visiting the browse page for Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Mungkid Citizenship Records, 1985-2013.|