Italy, Napoli, Sant'Antimo Civil Registration, Comune (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known Issues
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: The Event Type and Year Range (browse point) title does not properly reflect the actual digital record content. Is there a way to determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection?
Answer #1: The following list of known browse point discrepancies describes the event type or year range that actually exist in this collection:
- Nati 1824 contains the records for Matrimoni 1824.
- Nati 1831 contains the records for Morti 1831 (Jan-Jul); Morti 1828-1832 (Images 311-345) contains the remaining death records for 1831 (Aug-Dec).
- Nati 1845 contains the records for Matrimoni 1845.
- Matrimoni 1889-1894 year span is 1889, 1891-1894.
- Matrimoni 1895-1900 year span is 1890, 1895-1900.
- Morti 1881-1882 should be changed to Morti and Matrimoni 1881-1882
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Italy, Napoli, Sant'Antimo, Civil Registration (Comune), 1809-1929 > Nati 1824 > Image 7 of 59.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Italy, Napoli, Sant'Antimo Civil Registration, Comune (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Italy, Napoli, Sant'Antimo, Civil Registration (Comune), 1809-1929 collection at FamilySearch.org.