Jefferson City Missouri Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours:
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours:
Location Map: Location Map
Address: 4618 Henwick Lane, Jefferson City, MO 65109
- Entrance to the building for Family History patrons is through the front door. A bell is provided. Ring the bell and a family history worker will come out and let you in.
- Language: English
- Tuesday: 11:00am-2:00pm
- Wednesday: 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Thursday: : 11:00am-2:00pm
- For an appointment Please call during center hours or email to set up a time.
Closed all major holidays.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- Patrons' Microfiche Collection -- a collection of fiche ordered by our patrons, assorted titles. Contain family histories, vital records, and other types of information.
- Indefinite Film Collection -- a collection of films on a variety of subjects, to include vital records, county records, court records, etc.
- Book Collection: --
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- computers, microfilm readers, printer
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
If you would be interested in volunteering at the center contact Cathy Hubbard at [email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org].