Kilverstone, Norfolk Genealogy
|Poor Law Union||Thetford|
|Parish registers: 1558|
|Bishop's Transcripts: 1691|
|Probate Court||Court of the Archdeaconry of Norfolk|
|Location of Archive|
|Norfolk Record Office|
KILVERSTONE, a parish, in the union of Thetford, hundred of Shropham, W. division of Norfolk, 1¾ mile (E. N. E.) from Thetford. 
Kilverstone St Andrew is an ancient parish and the church has a round tower. A Norman church heavily restored in the 1850's.
Kilverstone, Norfolk Genealogy parish registers of christenings, marriages and burials are available online for the following years:
|FREG = FreeREG - free|
|FS ATs = England, Norfolk Archdeacon's Transcripts, 1600-1812 (FamilySearch) - free|
|FS BTs = England, Norfolk, Bishop's Transcripts, 1685-1941 (FamilySearch) - free|
|Kilverstone, Norfolk Genealogy Online Parish Records|
This parish's registers do not appear on FamilySearch as no microfilm for the parish is held
A search of the FamilySearch Catalogue identifies the following Archdeacon's transcripts:
|Baptisms 1732-1810 Marriages 1732-1808 Burials 1727-1809|| FHL BRITISH Film |
1526818 Item 8
Census records from 1841 to 1911 are available online. For access, see England Census Records and Indexes Online. Census records from 1841 to 1891 are also available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library. The first film number is 438865.
Poor Law Unions
- Thetford 1837-1938
- Wayland 1939-1974
- Norfolk: Kilverstone on GenUKI
- Lewis, Samuel A., A Topographical Dictionary of England (1848), pp. 672-674. Date accessed: 15 April 2013.
- 'Norfolk Coverage', FreeREG, accessed 26 February 2014.
- 'England, Norfolk Archdeacon's Transcripts, 1600-1812,' FamilySearch, accessed 31 March 2014.
- 'England, Norfolk, Bishop's Transcripts, 1685-1941', FamilySearch, accessed 31 March 2014.