Lake Elsinore California Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
"We have premium online services that are available for free at the Family History Center, such as Ancestry.com and many others."
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
- 18220 Dexter Ave. Lake Elsinore, CA 92530-3837 United States
Come to the southwest door and ring the bell on your right
- Tuesday:9:00 am-noon, 7:00-8:30 pm
- Wednesday:7:00-8:30 pm
- By appointment 1-951-303-7878 Tami Brewer, Director
Closed the week of Thanksgiving and the last two weeks of December for Christmas and the first week of January for New Year's.
Calendar and Events
Class Schedule: 2nd Thursday of the month 7-8pm
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- We have several microfilms in our files for viewing but it is best to order what you want through the catalog. You will be notified when they arrive.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- Seven computers, printer, microfilms and reader.
Staff Research Specialties
(Include sections for any other services your center provides. Add additional sections for those services. See the Bountiful and Chattanooga FHC pages for examples.)
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
If you have a basic knowledge about FamilySearch.org, building your family tree and indexing records, we would love to have you to volunteer to help others at the Center. Contact Tami Brewer, 951-303-7878 to learn more.