Leimbach, Zürich, Switzerland

From FamilySearch Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Leimbach was created an independent Protestant parish in 1899 from the parish of Sankt Peter in the city of Zürich. The village of Oberleimbach belonged to the church parish of Kilchberg parish, Zürich, Switzerland. In 1893, Leimbach was annexed by the city of Zürich.

Surrounding Parishes

Kilchberg
Stallikon
Wiedikon (Sankt Peter)
Wollishofen