|Liechtenstein Wiki Topics|
|Local Research Resources|
Guide to Liechtenstein ancestry, family history, and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, and military records.
Getting Started with Liechtenstein Research
Links to articles on getting started with Liechtenstein research.
Liechtenstein Research Tools
Links to articles and websites that assist in Liechtenstein research.
Genealogy records are kept on the local level in Liechtenstein. Click on the name of the commune title to be linked article on research in that commune.
Genealogy records are kept on the local level in Liechtenstein. There are 11 communes. Bendern is not a commune, but records for Gamprin are listed under Bendern. 
Below are FamilySearch resources that can assist you in resourcing your family.
- Facebook Communities - Facebook groups discussing genealogy research
- Learning Center - Online genealogy courses
- Historical Records
- Family History Center locator map
- Wikipedia contributors, "Liechtenstein," in Wikipedia: the Free Encyclopedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liechtenstein, accessed 27 April 2015.
- The Family History Department of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, “Family History Record Profile: Liechtenstein,” Word document, private files of the FamilySearch Content Strategy Team, 1989-1999.