Linwood New Jersey Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Center Resources
- 3 Center Services
- 4 Resources in the Local Area
- 5 Links
Center Contacts and Hours
Location Map: Location Map
- 624 Zion Rd Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 United States
- Language: English
- Tuesday: 11:00am-1:30pm
- Wednesday: 6:30pm-8:30pm
- 1st and 3rd Thursday: 11:00am-1:00pm
- WE ARE CLOSED THE MONTH OF AUGUST
- PLEASE CALL AHEAD DURING INCLEMENT WEATHER
Patrons will be notified by email with any changes in our regular hours,
FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and subscription websites such as Ancestry.com, Fold3.com, Findmypast.com, World Vital Records.com Heritage Quest Online, Godfrey Memorial Library, My Heritage and others.
- We have four Microfilm readers (no reader/printer) and one microfiche reader. We suggest that you bring a digital camera or other device to take a picture of any record on the microfilm.
- We have WI-FI access and you are welcome to bring your own laptop or any mobile device of your choice. However, we do not have "air print" capability.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
Repositories providing valuable information are the following but not limited to:
Atlantic County Historical Society - atlanticcountyhistoricalsocietynj.org
Atlantic City Free Public Library - acfpl.org
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)