Littleton Colorado Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours
- 1939 E Easter Ave Centennial Colorado 80122 United States
- Across the street west from Sears in Streets of Southglenn.
- This is not a mailing address. Due to limited staff, Family History Centers are unable to respond to mail inquiries.
Director: Randy Guthrie
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone (leave message) 303-800-6549
New Operating Hours:
- Tuesday: 9:00am-4:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am-4:00pm and 6:30pm-9:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am-4:00pm
Other days and times by appointment
Closed all major holidays and for LDS General Conference:
Calendar and Events
- Training every first Thursday at 7:00 pm, question and answer session
- Every third Thursday at 7:00 pm
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog. Descriptions by location of the 8400+ items on films and fiche at the FHC are now on-line at http://goo.gl/ON3UB. Once in the document, press Ctrl-F to search for a film number or any phrase.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 10 computers, one of which is connected to a film reader to print and/or copy images
- 7 microfilm readers
- 1 microfiche reader
- 3 multi-function printers including:
- large-format (11x17) color laser-jet (great for big, beautiful fan charts and newspaper reproductions)
- high-volume document/image scanner
Note: there is no charge for printing. We do ask guests with large print jobs to bring their own paper
Staff Research Specialties
Swedish, Danish, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish