Llanbedrig, Caernarfonshire Genealogy
LLANBEDROG, or LLANBADRIG, a parish in the district of Pwllheli, Carnarvon; on the E coast of the Lleyn peninsula, near St. Tudwall's bay, 4½ miles SW of Pwllheli, and 20¼ SW of Nantlle r. station. Post town, Pwllheli. Acres, 2,548; of which 387 are water. Real property, £2,642. Pop., 469. Houses, 108. The property is not much divided. Wern-Vawr is a chief residence. Much of the land is rocky and waste. The living is a rectory, united with the p. curacies of Llanfihangel-Bachelleth and Llangian, in the diocese of Bangor. Value, £385.* Patron, the Bishop of Bangor. The church is dedicated to St. Petroc, and was recently in disrepair.
(John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))
For more information see Llanbedrog, Caernavonshire at genuki.org.uk
Maps and Gazetteers