Llandrygarn, Anglesey Genealogy
LLANDRYGARN (LLAN-DRYGARN), a parish, in the hundred of Llyvon, union and county of Anglesey, North Wales, 4 miles (S. W.) from Llanerchymedd, and on the old road from Bangor to Holyhead; containing the chapelry of Gwynd. The church, dedicated to St. Trygarn, is a small and very ancient structure. There is a place of worship for Calvinistic Methodists.
LLANDRYGARN, a parish in the hundred of Llyfon, county Anglesey, 2 miles from Gwyndy, 4 miles S.W. of Llanerchymedd, and 6 N.W. of Llangefni, its post town. The parish includes the hamlet and chapelry of Gwyndu. It is a small agricultural place. For more information, seeLlandrygarn, Anglesey at Genuki.org.uk
Census records from 1841 to 1911 are available online. For access, see England Census Records and Indexes Online. Census records from 1841 to 1891 are also available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library. The first film number is 464296.
Maps and Gazetteers
- Lewis, Samuel A., A Topographical Dictionary of Wales (1846). Adapted. Date accessed: 22 Aug 2014.