Llanfigel, Anglesey Genealogy
LLANVIGAEL (LLAN-FIGEL), a parish, in the hundred of Tàlybolion, union and county of Anglesey, North Wales, 2½ miles (N. N. W.) from Bôdedern. The church, situated on the margin of the rivulet that flows through the parish, after being in ruins for about forty years, was rebuilt in 1841. There is a place of worship for Calvinistic Methodists.
LLANFIGAEL, (or Llanfugail), a parochial chapelry in the hundred of Tal-y-Bolion, county Anglesey, 6 miles S.W. of Llanerchymedd, and 7 from Holyhead, its post town. For more information see Llanfigael, Anglesey at Genuki.org.uk
Census records from 1841 to 1911 are available online. For access, see England Census Records and Indexes Online. Census records from 1841 to 1891 are also available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library. The first film number is 464207.
Maps and Gazetteers
- Lewis, Samuel A., A Topographical Dictionary of Wales (1846). Adapted. Date accessed: 22 Aug 2014.