Llanwenllwyfo, Anglesey Genealogy
LLANWENLLWYVO (LLAN-WENLLWYFO), a parish, in the hundred of Twrcelyn, union and county of Anglesey, North Wales, 5 miles (E. S. E.) from Amlwch. It is situated on the coast of the Irish Sea. The church, dedicated to St. Gwenllwyvo, is a small neat edifice, appropriately fitted up. There are two places of worship for Baptists, one for Calvinistic Methodists, and one for Wesleyans.
LLANWENLLWYFO, a parochial chapelry in the hundred of Twrcelyn, county Anglesey, 6 miles N.E. of Llanerchymedd. Gwindy is its post town. It is situated on the N.E. coast, at the mouth of the river Dulas. For more information see Llanwenllwyfo, Anglesey at Genuki.org.uk
Census records from 1841 to 1911 are available online. For access, see England Census Records and Indexes Online. Census records from 1841 to 1891 are also available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library. The first film number is 464297.
Maps and Gazetteers
- Lewis, Samuel A., A Topographical Dictionary of Wales (1846). Adapted. Date accessed: 29 Aug 2014.