From FamilySearch Wiki
- Webb, Cliff. An Index of London Schools and Their Records. London: Society of Genealogists, c2007. FHL Book 942.1/L1 J23w 2007
- Brooks, Brian G.C. and Mark D. Herber. My Ancestor was a Lawyer. London: Society of Genealogists, c2006. FHL Book 942 D27bbg.
Inns of Court
Lawyers from all over England and Wales were trained at London's four inns of court.
- Main article: Lawyers in England and Wales
See also Staple Inn.
See also Thavie's Inn.
- Sturgess, H.A.C. Register of Admissions to the Honourable Society of the Middle Temple (from the Fifteenth Century to 1944). 3 vols. Butterworth & Co., 1949. Available online.
University of London
- Inns of Court ca. 1676 (The University of West Ontario)
- Joseph Foster, The Register of Admissions to Gray's Inn, 1521-1889, Together with the Register of Marriages in Gray's Inn Chapel, 1695-1754 (London: The Hansard Publishing Union, Limited, 1889). Digitized by Google Books.
- The Inner Temple Database.
- The Records of the Honorable Society of Lincoln's Inn. Vol. I. Admissions from A.D. 1420 to A.D. 1799 (Lincoln's Inn, 1896). Digitized by Google Books.
- Charles Henry Hopwood, Middle Temple Records (London: Butterworth and Co., 1904). Digitized by Google Books.