Loudon Tennessee Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1005 Mulberry St Loudon TN 37774-1300 United States From interstate 75 coming from Knoxville TN take exit 72 turn left go 3 miles at the second light turn left mulberry or better known as highway 11.
- Go past the Loudon High school. The FHC is located in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the second building on the right Language:English
Phone: 1-865-458-2165 E-mail: TN_Loudon@ldsmail.net Gingersnap426@gmail.com
- door is locked for security reasons please use door bell or call # number someone will answer door
Hours of Operation: Tuesday by appointment only
- 10:00am-2:00pm no appointment needed
Wednesday evening :6:30pm-8:30pm no appointment needed
- Closed during bad weather Ice and snow call ahead first or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure
- Closed all major holidays: Closed Thanksgiving Week Nov 24-Nov 28th Closed Christmas week Dec22-Dec 26th Closed New years Eve & New years day Dec 31-Jan1st
- Center Resources Collections FamilySearch Catalog. This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- four computers & printer with free websites to search & copy records from
- Ancestry.com world
- Find my past
- Access to newspaper archives
- Alexander press "civil war"
- The Genealogist "UK"
- Historical Maps
- Legacy stories
- Paper trail
- world vital records
Category: Tennessee Family History Centers