MacClenny Florida Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Our center will schedule open days and hours as the need arises. Meanwhile, we are only open by appointment during the weekdays and evenings.
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
- HWY 228 and South Blvd MacClenny FL 32063 United States
- 1-904-259-6910 or call Sister Cranford @ 904-612-8749
- We are open during Sunday School every Sunday from 10:10-11:00
- Any other time, we are happy to meet you if you would like to make an appointment. Just call Sister Cranford: 904-612-8749, and we will have a temple and family history consultant make an appointment for you.
We are not open during General Conference Sundays.
Closed all major holidays:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- We have two computers available for patrons to use for their family history research and a printer that may be used to print records.