Manitowoc Wisconsin Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours
Location Map: Location Map
Address: 4105 Michigan Ave, Manitowoc, WI 54220
- Language: English & Spanish
- Wednesday: 2:00PM to 4:00 PM and 6:00PM to 8:00 PM
- Winter Schedule: Tuesday 5:30PM to 8:00 PM (members only) & Wednesday 2:00PM to 5:00 PM
- For appointments, please contact the staff in general admission's open hours at 920-482-7015
- We occasionally close unexpectedly because of inclement weather. Closed all major holidays.
- We are closed Thanksgiving Week, Christmas Week and New Years Week and other major holidays.
- We are also closed when the Manitowoc Area School District is closed due to inclement weather.Please call for information about unexpected alterations to our normal operation hours or check winter's contingencies. https://weather.com/maps/severealerts
Calendar and Events
- Patrons' Microfiche Collection -- a collection of fiche ordered by our patrons, assorted titles. Contain family histories, vital records, and other types of information.
- Indefinite Film Collection -- a collection of films on a variety of subjects, to include vital records, county records, court records, etc.
- Book Collection: --
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 4 computers , 1 microfilm reader, 1 printer for temple ordenances and scan to upload family images.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)