Moreno Valley California Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
Center Contacts and Hours
- 23300 Old Lake Dr Moreno Valley CA 92557 United States
- Tuesday:9:00am-12:00pm and 6:30-9:00pm
- Wednesday:9:00am-12:00pm and 6:30-9:00pm
- Thursday:9:00am-12:00pm and 6:30-9:00pm
- Saturday:9:00am-12:00pm - By appointment only. Call before Friday to make your Sat. appointment.
Closed for Thanksgiving week.
Closed for Christmas Vacation: Dec. 12-31.
Calendar and Events
Moreno Valley Genealogical Society Meeting, 3rd Sat. of each month (except April, July & Dec.), 2pm. Meet in the Family History Center. Great speakers each month. Free. Open to the public!
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
Check out our large microfilm & microfiche collection. We have lots of microfilm for England, France, Italy, Mexico, Portugal & more.
Browse our book collection.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Ancestry.com, Findmypast.com, MyHeritage.com, World Vital Records, and many more!)
Hardware and Equipment
Our FHC has 5 computers with Internet access for patrons to use for family history research. We have printers for your convenience or you can bring a flash drive/memory stick to save your copies.
We have microfilm/fiche readers & printers.
Staff Research Specialties
Moreno Valley Historical Society
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)