Morristown Tennessee Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
We are the local LDS Family History Center for the counties of Cocke, Jefferson, Hamblen, Grainger, and parts of Knox Co, TN.
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
- 6301 Hiawatha Rd Morristown TN 37814 United States
- You may park either side of the building to access the Family History Center but please note that the Handicap Parking is only available on the back side of the building (not seen by the driveway).
- Please call 1-423-586-0901 to be let in.
- Questions: Please Contact 1-423-277-3087
Closed all major holidays:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- We currently house two computers with internet access and printers, one scanner, one microfiche reader, and two microfilm readers.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)