New Jersey Index to Supreme Court Cases, 1704-1844
One of the levels of courts in New Jersey in the Supreme Court. There are approximately 65,000 entries indexed from cases heard by the Supreme Court of New Jersey during the time period 1704-1844.
- Given name and last name
- Plaintiff and/or defendant
- Case number
- Case type
or search Google.com for “supreme court case files” New Jersey
- Information is gradually being added so check back if you are unable to find
the name you are seeking.
- Ocean and Union counties were formed after these records were made.
- Cost of the original document is $5 per case file. Provide information from the index.
- For further ordering information contact the State Archives: email@example.com'