North Castle, New York
- 1842–1996 Saint Stephen's Episcopal Church FHL Film 2031367 Items 1-4 Microfilm of records at Saint Stephen's Episcopal Church, Armonk, New York. Parish register, v.1-2. 1842-1996; Baptisms, 1844-1995; Marriages, 1845-1996; Burials, 1844-1994.
Archives, Libraries and Museums
To locate additional published and transcribed records for North Castle, New York check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
- Town of North Castle at http://www.northcastleny.com/hall_officials_town.php (accessed 13 December 2011).
- Town of North Castle at http://www.northcastleny.com/contact.php (accessed 13 December 2011).
- Elizabeth Petty Bentley, County Courthouse Book, 3rd ed. (Baltimore, Md.: Genealogical Pub., 2009), 497. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D24bena 2009.