North Lynn, Norfolk Genealogy
|North Lynn, Norfolk|
|Poor Law Union||King's Lynn|
|Registration District||Kings Lynn|
|Parish registers: 1826; For more records see West Lynn|
|Bishop's Transcripts: None|
|Probate Court||Court of the Archdeaconry of Norwich|
|Location of Archive|
|Norfolk Record Office|
LYNN, NORTH (St. Edmund), a parish, in the union of Lynn, hundred of Freebridge-Marshland, W. division of Norfolk, 1¼ mile (N. W.) from Lynn. 
North Lynn St Edmund is an Ancient Parish serving the northern part of Lynn in effect a chapel.
North Lynn, Norfolk Genealogy parish registers of christenings, marriages and burials are available online for the following years:
|FS PRs = England, Norfolk, Parish Registers, 1538-1900 (FamilySearch) - free|
|TGEN = TheGenealogist - (£)|
|North Lynn, Norfolk Genealogy Online Parish Records|
Deposited register from 1826 at Norwich Record Office reference PD 34
Census records from 1841 to 1911 are available online. For access, see England Census Records and Indexes Online. Census records from 1841 to 1891 are also available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library. The first film number is 438858.
- King's Lynn
Poor Law Unions
- King's Lynn http://www.institutions.org.uk/workhouses/england/norf/kings_lynn_workhouse.htm
- see also Norfolk Poor Law Unions
- Norfolk: North Lynn on GenUKI
- Lewis, Samuel A., A Topographical Dictionary of England (1848), pp. 203-208. Date accessed: 30 April 2013.
- 'England, Norfolk, Parish Registers (County Record Office), 1538-1900', FamilySearch, accessed 17 March 2014.
- 'Subscription Coverage Catalogue', TheGenealogist, accessed 11 January 2016.