Norwich St John de Sepulchre, Norfolk Genealogy
|Norwich St John de Sepulchre, Norfolk|
|Poor Law Union||Norwich|
|Parish registers: 1632|
|Bishop's Transcripts: 1608|
|Probate Court||Court of the Archdeaconry of Norwich|
|Location of Archive|
|Norfolk Record Office|
NorwichSt John Sepulchre, or St John the Baptist and the Consecration of the Holy Sepulchre is an Ancient parish in the city and Diocese of Norwich.
NORWICH, a city and county of itself, locally in the hundred of Humbleyard, E. division of Norfolk,
Norwich St John de Sepulchre, Norfolk Genealogy parish registers of christenings, marriages and burials are available online for the following years:
|FREG = FreeREG - free|
|FS PRs = England, Norfolk, Parish Registers, 1538-1900 (FamilySearch) - free|
|IGI = International Genealogical Index (FamilySearch) - free|
|TGEN = TheGenealogist - (£)|
|Norwich St John de Sepulchre, Norfolk Genealogy Online Parish Records|
||1656-1664, 1693-1872|| |
Civil Registration Districts
- registration events post 1837 may be seachd online at Free BMD
Poor Law Unions
Census records from 1841 to 1911 are available online. For access, see England Census Records and Indexes Online. Census records from 1841 to 1891 are also available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library. The first film number is 438869.
Maps and Gazetteers Maps are a visual look at the locations in England. Gazetteers contain brief summaries about a place.
England Jurisdictions 1851
•Vision of Britain
- of which it is the capital, 108 miles (N. E. by N.) from London.&amp;lt;ref&amp;gt; Samuel A. Lewis, A Topographical Dictionary of England(1848), pp. 446-461.&amp;lt;/ref&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br&amp;gt. Date accessed: 27 September 2013.
- 'Norfolk Coverage', FreeREG, accessed 27 February 2014.
- 'England, Norfolk, Parish Registers (County Record Office), 1538-1900', FamilySearch, accessed 17 March 2014.
- Hugh Wallis, 'IGI Batch Numbers for Norfolk, England,' IGI Batch Numbers, accessed 20 March 2014.
- 'Subscription Coverage Catalogue', TheGenealogist, accessed 11 January 2016.