Ogden FamilySearch Library/Resources
The Ogden FamilySearch Library is divided between two buildings.
- Room 12 has seating capacity for over 50 people with an instructor's projector.
- Room 11 has 16 computers with an instructor's projector.
- Room 13 has 18 computers with an instructor's projector.
- Room 14 has 31 computers.
- Room 15 has 16 computers with an instructor's projector.
- Room 26 has 9 computers with an instructor's projector.
- Room 27 has 15 Computers, 12 Microfilm & 3 Micro Fiche Readers.
- Room 28 has 15 Computers with a Instructor's Projector.
- 66,000 Micro Films,10,250 Books of which 171 are digital view able, and 3,800 microfiche.
All library computers have Internet access. Personal laptops can also be connected to the Internet. Many helpful research resources are available from the desktop of the library computers and include free use of many subscription websites, use of popular data management programs, and direct Internet links to other resources.
Free Subscription Websites
The library provides free use of several family history research websites that normally require a subscription fee for access. Visit the library to see a listing of the available sites.
Books and Other Printed Material
The library has a limited collection of hard copy material. Only basic research volumes are available.
Microfilm Readers and Microfilm Library
The library is equipped with one digital film reader that has the capability to print film and microfiche images or save them to storage media. There are also twelve conventional film readers, three fiche readers and three scanners. for patron use.
Select “Classes and Class Schedules” from the library menu above for details.
The library has over 180 missionary and volunteer workers available to assist patrons. They can provide personal help with the many aspects of genealogical research and record keeping.
- To contact Ogden FamilySearch Library directly, call: (801)-626-1132.