Partridge Green, St Michael, Sussex Genealogy
Partridge Green was created as an Ecclesiastical parish in 1890 from West Grinstead, Sussex Ancient Parish and is in the Horsham district of West Sussex.
Originally a Iron mission building but replaced with the stone church built by architects Habershon and Fawkner . Sussex Parish Churches history of the church Partiridge Green St Michael and All Angels
Sussex Online Parish Clerks Partridge Green
Other places of worship include Partridge Green Methodist Church
Please see Partridge Green Wikipedia
Birth, marriages and deaths were kept by the government, from July 1837 to the present day. The civil registration article tells more about these records. There are several Internet sites with name lists or indexes. A popular site is FreeBMD.
Poor Law Unions
On creation in 1890 this parish was already part of the Horsham Poor Law Union, Sussex within the West Grinstead Parish.
Records of wills, administrations, inventories, indexes, etc. were filed by the court with jurisdiction over this parish. Go to Sussex Probate Records to find the name of the court having primary jurisdiction. Scroll down in the article to the section Court Jurisdictions by Parish.
Maps and Gazetteers
Maps are a visual look at the locations in England. Gazetteers contain brief summaries about a place.
Contributor: Add any relevant sites that aren't mentioned above.