Penrhosllugwy, Anglesey Genealogy
PENRHÔS-LLIGWY, a parish, in the hundred of Twrcelyn, union and county of Anglesey, North Wales, 5 miles (E. N. E.) from Llanerchymedd. This parish is situated near the shore of the Irish Sea. The church, dedicated to St. Michael, is a neat modern structure. There is a place of worship for Calvinistic Methodists.
PENRHOSLLIGWY, (or Penrhos Llugwy), a parish in the hundred of Twrcelyn, county Anglesey, 4 miles N.E. of Llanerchymedd, its post town, and 6 from Amlwch. The village, which is of small extent, is situated near Red Wharf Bay and Ynys-Gadern. For more information see Penrhosllugwy, Anglesey at Genuki.org.uk
Census records from 1841 to 1911 are available online. For access, see England Census Records and Indexes Online. Census records from 1841 to 1891 are also available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library. The first film number is 464297.
Maps and Gazetteers
- Lewis, Samuel A., A Topographical Dictionary of Wales (1846). Adapted. Date accessed: 29 Aug 2014.