Phoenix Indian School (Arizona)
Some records for the Phoenix School are in the Pacific Regional Archives of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) in Laguna Niguel, California, including:
- Student case files, 1902-1990
- Yearbooks, 1954-1981
Microfilm copies of ...Narrative and Statistical Reports... for the Phoenix School, 1907-1935, are included in National Archives Microcopy M1011, Rolls 102-103, available in the National Archives system and in the collections of the Family History Library in Salt Lake City (their microfilm number 1724320-1724321). Reports for some years are missing.
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- "Accompanying Pamphlet for Microcopy 1011", National Archives Microfilm Publications, Appendix.