Pinedale Wyoming Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Welcome to the Pinedale Wyoming Family History Center website.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 221 East North St, Pinedale WY 82941 United States
Wednesday: 1:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Closed all major holidays
Calendar and Events
Watch for classes on topics for genealogy such as, getting started, temple submission, uploading photos and stories, and internet searches and apps.<br.
The Family History Center is open every Sunday from 10:10 to 11:00 AM and 2:10 to 3:00 PM and every Wednesday evening from 5:30 to 8:30 PM. We are also available to come into your home and provide training for Family Home Evening.
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- We have 4 computers, a microfilm reader, fiche reader and a Lexmark scanner printer. The center also provides wireless internet so you can bring in your laptop.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)