From FamilySearch Wiki
Pittston was incorporated in 1779 and lies along the eastern bank of the Kennebec River just across from the City of Gardiner. It is bordered by the towns of Randolph to the north, Whitefield to the east, and Dresden to the south.
- Dunham Wilcox Index of Vital records of Pittston, Maine, to the year 1892.
Libraries and Historical Societies