Pocatello Idaho FamilySearch Library/Volunteer
|156 1/2 South 6th Ave|
|Mon: 9 am-5 pm|
Tue, Wed, Thur: 9 am-9 pm
Fri: 9 am-5 pm
Sat: 9 am-1 pm
Serve As a Volunteer or Church Service Missionary in Our Family History Library
- Feeling lost in your Family History Consultant Calling? Take advantage of our training program.
- Just want to learn more about Family History? Those who serve always learn the most!
- Serve part or full time.
- Experienced family historians: We need your knowledge and skills.
- Select 1 or more of our 14 shifts. Volunteers - at least1 shift, CSM - at least 2 shifts
- Monday: 9am-1pm, 1pm-5pm
- Tuesday: 9am-1pm, 1pm-5pm, 5pm-9pm
- Wednesday: 9am-1pm, 1pm-5pm, 5pm-9pm
- Thursday: 9am-1pm, 1pm-5pm, 5pm-9pm
- Friday: 9am-1pm, 1pm-5pm
- Saturday: 9am-1pm
Contact our Temple and Family History Consultant - Center, Don Fromm, at the Center (208-232-9262) or by email email@example.com.
Serve As a Family History Support Missionary
- Want to serve a Full Time Mission but need to stay in the area?
- Physical restrictions do not allow you to serve away from home?
- Do you have a computer and internet access at home?
- Basic computer and family history skills
- Internet access
- Serve 8 or more hours per week
Other Ways to Serve
FamilySearch provides many opportunities for you to contribute to family history work and make more resources available to people around the world who are seeking after their ancestral roots.