Port Orford Oregon Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Welcome to the Port Orford Family History Center! Located in beautiful Port Orford, Oregon the furthest west town on the continental United States of America.
Computers and Wi-Fi available for use.
Center Contacts and Hours
Wednesdays and Thursday 1pm - 3pm
Other days by request.
Contact: Justin 541-332-0388
- 2000 NE Jackson St Port Orford OR 97465 United States
- Thursday: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Other days by appointment. contact Justin 541-332-0388
Holiday Schedule: Closed
Calendar and Events
- FamilySearch Catalog:
- This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- Computers with internet access.
- Microfilm reader
- Scan and upload photos and documents directly to FamilySearch.org